Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's Been A Long Time!

Well, the election is over and I am so glad.  It seemed like politics was controlling the airwaves of television, radio and especially the internet.  Oh, wait a minute!  That really hasn't changed, has it?

As I scan social media I find many posts about boycotting one retailer or another, posts about protesting various social issues, even posts about laws that need to be passed or need to be protected.  Sadly, I don't see as many posts about the one thing that can turn the world upside down: the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Only the Gospel can change the hearts of men, women, boys and girls.

This is a short blog post so I'll leave you with this.  The only way that evil can be stopped in our world is one heart at a time.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:   Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:19‭-‬20 KJV
http://bible.com/1/mat.28.19-20.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment